怎样在新西兰作太平绅士文件公证?(转)

在许多图书馆和公民咨询局也有太平绅士服务,请看好他们工作的时间表,电话确认后前往。

This service is free of charge. All the documents to be certified must be in English, or you will have your documents translated first.
做文件公证是免费的,但切记所有文件必须是英文版,否则,你就必须先找认可的翻译公司先将文件译成英文。

HOW TO GET DOCUMENTS JP CERTIFIED
如何办理文件公证

1. Photocopy all your original documents.
复印所有需要公证的文件

2. Use the Telecom Yellow Page (A-K) to find a Justice of Peace (JP).
利用TELECOM公司的黄页电话簿(A-K)分册找一位太平绅士。

3. You will find all the Justices of Peace listed according to the regions they belong to.
在黄页(A-K)分册,按地区分列有所有太平绅士的姓名、地址及联系电话。

3. Choose one from suburb you are living. You may look at their address detail and get one who is close to where you live.
选一位离你的住处较近的。黄页中列有他们的详细地址,你可以以此作参考。 www.6park.com

4. Phone the JP and make an appointment. Don’t turn up without making an appointment. Remember to confirm the address with the JP.
打电话先与太平绅士预约,尽量不要不预约就临时找上门。这是很不礼貌的。预约时,与JP 再确认一次地址。

5. Take all of your original documents and the photocopies to the JP and arrive there on time.
带上所有文件的原件及复印件,按预约时间准时去见太平绅士。

Some words you may use
预约时你可以这样说:

“I have got some documents to be certified. May I make an appointment with you?” or
“Would you mind me making an appointment with you today/this Saturday… cause I have
some documents need to be certified.”

“What time will be suitable for you?”

or  “What time would be all right for you?”

在许多图书馆和公民咨询局也有太平绅士服务,请看好他们工作的时间表前往。

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

你可能还会感兴趣的文章

Leave a Reply

Powered by WordPress |.

Switch to our mobile site